- I have ordered Infinity 2 on 15 August 2016
- First engineer visit on 12 September to install/test master socket. Phone working, but no broadband.
- Second engineer visit on 15 September to find out that the phone line is working, but broadband is not (not really useful)
- Regular calls to BT with the promise to be called back (which never happened). Advised that I should receive an update one week later, on the 22nd (today).
- I called in today and been advised that I should receive an update on the 29th, a week from today.
This is just pathetic. 6 weeks from ordering I may get broadband, but most likely I will be told to wait another week. There is been no apology, no goodwill, just the statement to "please wait one more week". BT is not offering any information, and despite promises to call me with updates, I always have to call in and wait in the queue. Meanwhile, I have been paying line rental and TV, of course.
Can a moderator please look into this? This is absolutey shocking customer service.
It also says "This line is on a Market B Exchange."