cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbcol
Contributor
Message 51 of 56

Re: Infinity 2 slow down on webpages just happened

Is this sorted yet?  I'm at work, but had it last night.  I still cant remotely access my NAS from work, but i presume its still knackered?

0 Ratings
DaveNI1979
Expert
Message 52 of 56

No mines been fixed since I woke up. Not sure what time its been fixed from. Presume around 10am.
0 Ratings
RobFletcher
Expert
Message 53 of 56

My connection came back at 0.69 megs instead of 60 megs ... a bit of a drop! Upload was much the same.

Had to do the reconnect the HH3 thing ... first time since 17th May ... but what irks me is that my IP Profile was also dropped from 65 megs to 49 megs ... one hell of a drop for a single disconnect done because BT are furkling with their network.

It had been rock solid since 17th May ...

Not too impressed by this.

Rob

0 Ratings
hifistud
Aspiring Expert
Message 54 of 56

Yeah, my IP Profile suffered a big drop, too - one can only hope that BT sees fit to reset everbody's IP to top whack and let DLM start afresh...

Hope the Mods are watching this...

0 Ratings
Wizen
Aspiring Expert
Message 55 of 56

Luckily my DLM profile has only fallen by around 3Mb (and that was probably the 2 resets before I figured it was a nationwide problem). But service was definitely unusable until around 7am this morning for me. 75-100% packet loss and websites that wouldn't load whatsoever. Would be nice for BT to acknowledge such a massive outage, and give a decent reason.

0 Ratings
RobFletcher
Expert
Message 56 of 56

You can find the reason on slide 6 of the ppt linked to by "blinky's" post on this thread

http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/bt/t/4135996-re-anyone-having-issues-tonightthismorning.html

Rob

0 Ratings