cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sniper
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Infinity 2

Anyone else been conned by this Infinity2 promise? I was given a personal "best speed assured of 68Mbs down and 19Mbs Up,"  my  connection has supposedly been live since midnight on Monday 16th April, there has been NO increase in Speed either Up or Down, BT are at it again, they also informed me that my Hub2 with phone would be incompatible with the NEW IMPROVED service and hinted that I'd be sent the Hub3 and the extra phone line I had with the 2 would cease to paid for.

I've been conned again and stupidly agreed to an extra 18 months with the ROBBER BARONS yet again.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Infinity 2

What's your IP profile?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
nomad
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Before you fly off the handle, like so many others seem to do! Have you followed the information that has been put in the sticky? My upgrade was done today, so as a test i ran all the speed tests i could - no improvement ( as expected ) I switched off the hub, then the modem Waited a few minutes, turned on the modem waited until the green lights came on. Turned on the hub, waited until the lights all went green. Connected my pc (wired) and had 68ish down and 18 up - what was predicted. Apart from a mishap with ordering ( maybe my fault maybe not ) the bt infinity experience and upgrade has been faultless.
0 Ratings
asdti
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Mine too - seamless upgrade.

I think a router & hub reboot might be your answer...

0 Ratings