Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 17

Re: Infinity 3 Order - Cornwall

@superclayt  see if mods can help and at least get an update of the problem  they will post here 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 17

Hi superclayt,

Thanks for posting and welcome back!

Sorry for the delay getting you connected to BT Infinity (FTTP) and for the amount of orders you've had to place.  You can get in touch with us and we will help you get the service connected.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see our contact link.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 17

Well got a reply from the BT Forum Moderator team, they have checked with the fibre team and apparently there is still an issue with the manifold and the 'good' news is that they have had this problem before in Truro and it 'only' took them 1 YEAR to resolve, brilliant!!!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 17

One last thing :)! seeing as the order is still open they cannot give me my account number, therefore I cannot see my bill and have no idea if I am paying for the fibre, also cannot add any call packages, BT are 'brilliant'!

ANYONE FEELING LIKE IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO MOVE FROM ANOTHER SUPPLIER TO BT THINK VERY CAREFULLY AS THEY ARE TERRIBLE AND CHARGE THE EARTH FOR NO SERVICE!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 17

@superclayt if you respond to the email @DavidM sent you he'll be happy to answer any questions that were not discussed when he called.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 17

7 months after placing the order and......still nothing! Next door neighbours ordred and installed within a few weeks. 

BT's customer service has been amazing, no wonder tey don't want to let other companies use their fibre network, God forbid they lost their monopoly in most the country, how on Earth would the be able to offer such a poor service if their was competition?!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 17

BT retail, the ISP that this board is for and who you have ordered Infinity 3 though, do not have a monopoly, and do not have any influence on the Openreach fibre network any more than any other ISP (most of which make a big song and dance about the lack of FTTP but actually choose NOT to offer FTTP using Openreach's network in areas it does exist)
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings