cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bc1973
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Infinity, BT Vision & Apple Airport Extreme

Hi all. I've been having an on-going issue with my Home Hub 3 and Apple TV setup but a colleague at work may have offered me a solution in the form of an Airport Express. He doesn't use BT but is technically minded and he reckons that the Airport will replace the Home Hub 3 and fix my issue. What he's unsure of however, is whether it will work with Infinity (I was about to upgrade) and BT Vision. Does anyone know if it does?
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Infinity, BT Vision & Apple Airport Extreme

Yes it will. Have a search for it, there's been a couple of threads on it recently.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Infinity, BT Vision & Apple Airport Extreme

Hi Bc1973,

I've moved your thread to the Infinity board as you might have more success in getting a reply from Infinity users here who have been in your situation and have found a solution.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings