cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Infinity Connection drop outs HH4

ive said this time and time again and i recently contacted the mods today and hoping if they know whats going on. Time and time again my router drops out for 20-60 secs and shows a bt page saying the broadband light on the hub has come on. And ive been making a few observations since i moved to bt having this issue for a month now and im a new user. The first one is when that page shows up there isnt a broadband light that shows its power light just flashes orange. Also no matter what channel i select or how many resets and power cycles of my equiptment it still dosnt fix my issue of dropping out. And it tends to cut off after heavy usage well i say heavy cause this router is absoloute rubbish. Also when i use an ethernet connection the problem still persits, and just as i hook up my pc to the router it instantly cuts out and shows the broadband light and flashes orange, i found that the problem i have is more aggressive over a wired connection. I did a line check and everyhting is ok. Sometimes it can be hours or sometimes it can be minuites all i can say is i defeinitly recieve over 20 of them a day. Ive seen a lot of users with the same problem as mine even seen users complaining about the home hub 3 and 4 with the same issue. On my last post i was told to check my modem lights, and everything stayed solid during the connection dropout even the dsl light. honestly fed up of hours of researching a fix there isnt a way out of this hole. im hoping i get a replacement router for free cause this problem has happened since day one. And i dont now if this is normal but from the second the engineer fitted my equiptment my hh4 flashed orange untill about a week after it went blue then when it dropped out it started flashing orange. I just hope my problem is getting looked at properly and the mod that i contacted and submited the form from contact the mods was "stuart H" and i hope this is resolved otherwise im leaving bt and to the contract well it can stick it where the sun dont shine.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Infinity Connection drop outs HH4

Hi Nathan360

You have already posted twice about this and a moderator has offered to help you. Posting again won't speed anything up. If you sent StuartH an email as he requested he will be looking into this for you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for the reply but im not looking for a speed up i just want to spare my wait as its gone on long enough by finding a fix. as in this post i got everythink of my chest and explained my issue in full compared to my other posts. If you search "bt flashing orange light dropouts" in google you will find plenty of other users with the exact same problem, and this susprises me that no one has posted how to resolve the issue.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

just wait for the mods they will get back to you and will get this resolved for you
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

thanks and do you know how long of a reply it will take ive not had a single email from then since i submitted the form at 1pm today?Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days to you personally by either phone or email