cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
106mike
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Infinity Installation

I was contacted by BT 01/06/12 offering upgrade to BT infinty 2 which I accepted. Was originally told over the phone that equipment would be delivered on 11//06 and that engineer would be visiting on 12/06 to install service.

When recieved confirmation letter they had then moved equipment delivery date to 08/06 and that engineer appointment would be 12/06 between 1pm and 6pm.

After 6pm on 12/06 engineer had not arrived and no phone call from BT to say when arriving. Rang BT who then told me engineers had not been given any booking for me and that would be contacted the following morning with a new appointment. Waited all day on 13/06 and still no contact, rang BT again and all they say is to wait for call from engineer. It is now 3 days since original appointment and still no contact from engineers to say when they are coming out to install.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Infinity Installation

Sorry to hear you're having problems getting it sorted out.

I'd call 150 and chase it up. They'll be able to advise you of the current situation.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Cheradanine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I am on my 4th engineer appointment. The other three appointments resulted in nothing- no engineer, no call to apologise, just radio silence. I know of two others with the exact same result.

Incredibly poor service all round.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

@Cheradanine i suggest you follow Webby's advice and get the problem resolved if you still have problems then i suggest you contact the forum mods who will get things resolved
0 Ratings