Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katyk
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Infinity Order Cancelled

Hi,

first time on here!! I am on the verge of jumping off a cliff cause of BT!!  In September I took out a new contract and was talked into taking infinity by sales guy on a good deal with just halving to pay £7.95 delivery costs. I was given an activation date of 17/10/2016. Then I got a call saying they had to change to 18/10/2016. Then it just went from bad to worse - I'd be given a new date then they'd phone to say problem and cancel order and re order and new date given and it has just gone on like that and still going on and we now into January 2017!!!! I can never get the same manager twice on phone, can't leave message on managers voicemail cause voicemail full, I've sent emails, live chat and to top it all the complaint I've raised cause of this has been closed without telling me and without it being resolved!!! Last week a new advisor phoned me with info that my order been cancelled and did I want it still and if I did I'd have to pay £50 activation fee of order can't be placed!!! I told her nobody has ever told me about it and that I think the least they can do is waive the fee with the hassle they have caused me and she said no!!! I just don't know where to turn or what is going on????

HELP!!!! 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
JohnC2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Infinity Order Cancelled

Hi @Katyk Sorry that you are having so many problems getting the Infinity service connected and not being kept informed.  

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings