cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
localshopper
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 18

Infinity and Anywhere

I recently ordered Infinity but a nice Irish lady rang to say that Infinity is not compatible with Broadband Anywhere. When I said that that I found that difficult to understand she commented that the issue is with BT's billing system.

When will this be sorted out?

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18

Re: Infinity and Anywhere

Hi localshopper

We're looking to get this sorted by the end of the year, can't be any more precise than that at the moment but as soon as there is more definitive news we'll let the Community here know.

Cheers

Nigel

BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
archie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 18

Didn't we hear this way back in January or was that something else that wasn't compatible with billing?
By the way, remember that BTs version of by the end of the year leaves out which year they are talking about.
Nigel, I'm not casting aspersions on yourself, just the people who tell you these jokes.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
glynwhite
Contributor
Message 4 of 18

I was contacted about Infinity yesterday.  Asked about my phone contract and the guy did not know.  Phone may or may not work after the roll out next Friday.

Worse case scenario I go to a rival phone company, but most annoyed that yet again all avenues were not thought out beforehand.

My well be my last week as a rebel £5 user.

0 Ratings
dutpar
Message 5 of 18

Dear BT,

I'm also very keen to find out about this. Just had a lovely leaflet through from you telling me I can now get Infinity (and at less than Anywhere package), but I come on here only to find there's some non-technical "compatability" issue with my totally unrelated mobile phone.

Seriously BT sort yourselves out, because as soon as another company gets even close to your high uptime levels we'll all be off.

Look I'll tell you what, let me switch to Infinity and charge me a monthly fee for my continued phone use on top - that's fair, yes?

I'm very brand-loyal and a top of the range product user, I've had BTBBA, or Option 3, or whatever previosuly for nearly 10 years. I have BTvision. I want to spend money on a good new product: so stop trying to p*$$ me off and make me take my business and my wallet elsewhere.

Yours looking forward to this issue being resolved very shortly...
0 Ratings
H_Dawg
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 18

Let's do a sweepstake. I bagsy December 14th 2010.

0 Ratings
dutpar
Message 7 of 18

I'll go for 9th December, but in all honesty I can't see it happening this year.

0 Ratings
localshopper
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 18

Any progress in fixing this?

0 Ratings
localshopper
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 18

I take it that's a no then?

Come on mods - at least make an effort to answer. I have to say this forum stands out for posters responding to their own posts - BT's input here can only be described as minimal at best.

0 Ratings
neilmorgan
Expert
Message 10 of 18

They added another anywhere phone, no increase in data allowance though, so they may have updated the software when they added the new product. 

Link