cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phil9560
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Infinity and BT sport

Hi all and thanks in advance.I have just subscribed to BT Infinity and am wondering the most cost effective way to watch BT sport.I only want it for the cricket.Apparently I can add it to BT TV free but I don't want or need BT TV. Can I buy a box off ebay and watch my free BT Sport without the rest of the subscription ? Anyway thnk for taking the time to read.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Infinity and BT sport

Is it no time BT sport lite you get free not the full BT sport?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Phil9560
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Ive no idea yet cos i only subscribed yesterday.i suppose i'll have to call them and jump through all the hoops.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

I think it is the lite version you get free when you join as a broadband user and if you want the full sports version you need to pay

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Phil9560
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Ok thanks ver much.i'll give em a bell and see whats what 😁
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Phil9560 Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. 

You will find all the information on the various ways to watch BT Sport and also to order it online at How do I get BT Sport with BT.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings