Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vapourtrails
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Infinity available or not

Go to solution

can someone please tell me why i get emails saying i can or cant have bt infinity(get about 1 a week saying something differnt everyweek and why i am now not on the tracker after being told that because im employee i have to be invited. i was told that it was available and that i could expect speeds of 25mb down and 10mb up via email and the tracker said 16mb down and 6mb up, it has now disapeared and shows just total broadband. i have emailed and called so many times and everytime i am told youll just have to keep checking the tracker or its not available in your area. the cabinet has been installed since april and im getting abit cheesed off now because no one can tell me what the problem is i just get fobbed off.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 9

Re: Infinity available or not

Go to solution

Hi vapourtrail,

I am afraid that all we can do is advise to check the website here.

Or check the exchange status via www.samknows.com and if it available we can get an order sorted for you.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Geoff93
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution
vapourtrails
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

GREENWICH
LSGRNW
FTTC
Greater London
Accepting CP orders now.

(status the same since september no change cant order still and no explanation as to why.)
0 Ratings
vapourtrails
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution
I now have 36mb on infinity was quoted 15 so alot better than i expected but my number and address street are still showing that infinity is not available.
0 Ratings
olisun
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Funny, I got a flier in the post 2 days back claiming BT Infinity is available in my area but the Infinity site gives me a data of 30 June 2011 and Samknows comes up with Infinity available for my exchange (Hounslow)

0 Ratings
vapourtrails
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution
its abit of a joke i have had infinity for a few months now its settled down to 31mb but according to the website its not available to me. bt have me on sub 15 which is the under 15mb infinity deal which i know is out there but no idea how anyone gets on it, i was lucky and got offered a trial with the home hub 3. i do feel this is all backwards and that if your cabinet is enabled you should at least be able to get an engineer out to see if you can (1) get infinity and (2) see if it works ie stable etc.... the tracker is useless it seems.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
aura99
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

I cant seem to find a roll out date for the Lower Peover exchange in Cheshire? 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

try here  http://www.openreach-communications.co.uk/superfast/where-and-when/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings