cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aarong
Guru
Message 21 of 42

Re: Infinity connected but internet not active?

If it's an exchange issue, that will have to be sorted first, then hopefully they can get it sorted your end.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Spinstorm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 42

That problem must have existed yesterday. That's what annoys me. This should have been resolved yesterday instead I have to go at least 48hours without internet because of being disorganised.
0 Ratings
Aarong
Guru
Message 23 of 42

I can understand your frustration, obviously since the fault has been issued, they may have been looking into problems their end and found an issue at the exchange.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 42

It'a not an exchange issue, the exchange has nothing to do with it.

It'll be a BT Wholesale issue, or more likely, an issue with the port in the cabinet.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Bullitt
Distinguished Expert
Message 25 of 42

My router uses bthomehub@btinternet.com not @btbroadband, so you may be using the wrong username.

Worth a try

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 26 of 42

That's because historically BT broadband used to use the btinternet.com domain. It's still an active domain on the RAS for those customers with very very old services who haven't upgraded or for those with very old kit.

The correct domain to use is @btbroadband.com although btinternet.com will work.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Bullitt
Distinguished Expert
Message 27 of 42

The HH3 has a button which resets the username to default, the default on mine is bthomehub@btinternet.com.

You wouldn't be aware of this if you don't use the HH3.
0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 28 of 42

The default in the hub 3 is bthomehub@btbroadband.com.

I'd bet my house on it.
0 Ratings
Bullitt
Distinguished Expert
Message 29 of 42

Can't be much of a house
0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 30 of 42

I 100% guarantee you that the default username in the home hub is bthomehub@btbroadband.com. Believe me or not. It just is.
0 Ratings