cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spinstorm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 42

Re: Infinity connected but internet not active?

And how long did that take to fix? See what annoys me is if there is a problem that the engineer could have fixed now that is more than just no line activation. Any worse issue will require another engineer.

Let's hope it's just an activation issue. I will call at lunch anyway.
0 Ratings
Aarong
Guru
Message 12 of 42

I'm definitely guessing it's an activation issue, other than that, you will have to wait until tomorrow.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Spinstorm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 42

It's a real pain in the neck having to wait until midnight to hopefully be able to use my Internet. Does anyone know of a way to see my modem stats so I know what I'm synced at?
0 Ratings
Aarong
Guru
Message 14 of 42

Unfortunately there aren't ways to see you modem stats as it's locked by Openreach for some reason. There are ways to gain access to the modem by jailbreaking it.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 42

Mine was fixed by an engineer visit. They had to rebuild my circuit remotely on the element manager platform. As I said though, I was advised that the issue that caused it has been resolved.

I was on the trial...guess my issue was the reason they run trials!
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Spinstorm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 42

It's just after midnight and still won't connect. Should I be concerned or will it activate itself during the night?
0 Ratings
Aarong
Guru
Message 17 of 42

Sometimes it happens in the early hours of the morning, if still nothing give them a ring pronto!
0 Ratings
Spinstorm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 42

Still not working. Not impressed that they can't sort it out so it works right away.
0 Ratings
Aarong
Guru
Message 19 of 42

Have you tried ringing technical support? (0800 111 4567)

0 Ratings
Spinstorm
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 42

I'm on the phone now but it seems that they will have to send an engineer and that's totally unacceptable as he didn't find a problem yesterday.

I don't have a choice It seems - apparently its an exchange issue but someone is coming tomorrow to sort it out. Surely if it's an exchange issue someone made a mistake hooking it up the yesterday? I'm happy that they will sort it out tomorrow but not happy that I have to go two days without Internet when it should have been sorted out.
0 Ratings