cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saran1991
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Infinity installation problems.

I recently had a bt engineer come out and begin my infinity installation. The installation was completed but he said there was something wrong with the line from the exchange. He told me that since everything is set up correctly in my house I won't be required to be there on the next visit as it's an external problem.

I've recently recieved an automated email from bt saying that i, or someone, will be required to be present in the house from 8am to 1pm on the 19/03/2014. I cant afford to miss another day of work as ive already taken most of my holidays for the year and there is no one else in the house.

Realistically the engineer will spend all of 5 minutes in the house turning the modem on after repairing the problem at the exchange.

Anyone been in a similar situation? Did you need to be there?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Infinity installation problems.

Hi Saran1991,

I am sorry to hear the engineer wasn't able to complete the installation. Someone would need to be at the address for the new appointment on the 19th as the engineer would need to test and confirm the service is working okay. I can take a look at your order to make sure this is the case. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings