cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 11 of 21

Re: Infinity installed an hour ago - only 2mb showing on speed tests

Exactly the same problem here (in Northern Ireland) so it is pretty widespread, need someone to update us on when it will be fixed.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 12 of 21

I have spoke to BT and this is a netwrok wide fault which they hope to have sirted wityhin 4 hours upload speed is not affected but ALL infinity users are currently only getting 2mb. They are activly working on it as accting the whole country apparently.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 13 of 21

4 hours! I hope its sorted sooner then that, 2mb feels like being back on 56K again.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 14 of 21

2mb in NOT ormal for infinity I normally get 39mb. and 9 up. It's normally great. Fingers crossed I'n a online gamer and usless for me.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 15 of 21

Same here (also N.Ireland) infinity installed this morning. Getting 27Mb for first few hours, was v happy, now lucky to see 2Mb and getting nervous. Hope this is a one-off issue. Was with sky for last 3 years and v rarely had any issues.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 16 of 21

same problem here, only got it installed yesturday and problem the following day !!

2mb download as of 22:45 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 17 of 21

same problem here

i am in Tamworth,Staffs  (middle of england)

so it must be a network problem

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 18 of 21

Hey guys, I have this problem also.

I'm usually 37 down and 7.90 up.

I'm on 2mb at the moment with Speed Test. I'm a 'hardcore' gamer (not a low life, I do go to school, I go outside on weekends) meaning the phrase hardcore, I mean I play games competitively every now and again.

My ping is 26 at the moment, it's usually around 16.

Hoping this "network problem" doesn't last too long! I miss downloading and playing games with the best connection 😞

PS, i'm in Cheshire, Manchester.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 19 of 21

From N.I (Lisburn) And I to have this issue, Infact ive had up and down speeds from 11mb to 40mb and thats kind of odd because im pritty sure Lisburn only has up to 30.1 :)..for about 2 weeks now and been geting drop outs, And now I have this :). God playing games with 2mb is so bad. Also got to visit the BT bus and I told the BT guy (he was nice) that BT Infinity was going 100% for me, got home and got Drop outs and low downloads, but upload was not effected like it is right now 🙂
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 20 of 21

Broadband flying at 37Mb this afternoon. Now barely 2Mb again - what's going on BT?
0 Ratings