cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 15

Re: Infinity not working, had enough of dire customer support

The mods will help and take ownership of the problem so one point of contact. Just need to check back tomorrow and mods will post the link

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 12 of 15

Hi WillC9999,

Thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you are having issues with your Infinity. I can help you with this from here. Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Please include the link to this thread when you complete the form and whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

Thanks

PaulK

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account 🙂
0 Ratings
boombox
Message 13 of 15

did this problem ever get respoved, i am almost 2 weeks into the same problem and completely exaccerbated. I feel like i get no where with the call centres. i dont have the energy to argue with them any more. 

0 Ratings
andymarshalluk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 15

How do BT get away with such a disgraceful after sales service. The call centre is is a joke, 30 minutes of waiting only to be greeted with somone who cant converse in english and does not have a clue technically. Why cant we have a call centre in the uk with trained professional staff conversant in technical issues? Oh yeah! Maybe because 2 rupees an hour is significantly cheaper than the minimum wage in the uk, immoral and unjust!
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Hi guys,

Thanks for posting. If you’re having specific problems with your Infinity service please post the details, including some speed test  results, and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings