Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k0065126
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Infinity option 1 not available

Go to solution

I am 10 months through an 18 month contract for Option 1 broadband.  I decided to upgrade to Infinity which has just been rolled out to my area, started the online process to upgrade to Infinity Option 1 which is £18 per month only to find that this is the only option not available to me, but I can have Option 2 at £26 per month, which is more than I am prepared to pay.

Does anyone know why the cheaper option is not available?

Also, is there anything I can do to get the package I want, other than waiting until November when the contract expires?

Viv

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Infinity option 1 not available

Go to solution
Do it over the phone. There seems to be an issue with people already in contracts only being given the option 2 option.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
k0065126
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Webby,

I will try that tomorrow.

Viv

0 Ratings
Womble
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I will be interested to hear if that works. Was just trying to order the same online and encountered the same problem.

Womble

0 Ratings
k0065126
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Womble,

I have just managed to place an order via the phone for Infinity Option 1.  It took about 20 minutes, part of which was going through the press 1, then press 2, etc., etc, but was OK after that.  Part of the way through I was asked to enter the first 8 digits of my phone account number, which starts with 2 letters.  Just ignore the letters and enter the numbers.

Installation is scheduled for next Thursday afternoon.

These are the numbers:-

1. Call us

Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm
              Weekends 9am to 6pm
              Please have your account number ready (it’s on your bill)
  • From a landline: 0800 800 150
  • From a mobile: 0330 1234      150*
  • From abroad: +44 179 359      6931**

Good luck,

Viv

0 Ratings
Womble
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Viv,

Thanks for the update. I will give it a go tomorrow. It would have been strange if we couldn't upgrade to option 1 given the number of letters I have received reminding me that I could upgrade.

Womble

0 Ratings