Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cabinet4infinitypain
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Infinity order - clear as mud!

Go to solution

I suspect this is a much oft heard story, but here goes anyway.

I've been following the rollout in my area and placed an order as soon as the cabinet went live.  Engineer install originally booked on the 15th.  This moved to the 22nd, no reason given, but I assumed it was related to transfer from existing provider, Virgin Media.  BT phoned yesterday to confirm engineer attending ont the 22nd.  Email lands today, order revised, new VOL reference and activation now 23rd - but no engineer appointment and nothing mentioned as to whether this is or is not required.

Call placed to order management, they explained that VM aren't relinquishing the line until 22nd.  OK - but not as though the supplier change was a secret, so why the late notice?  I pushed for an explanation around the engineer, given holiday season I do not want to be in a position where I am without internet over Christmas and New Year, that is going to result in the hair drier treatment for someone (starting with the wife at me!).....

So, can anyone offer pointers, or clarity?  Can one of the mods look over the order to separate the wood from the trees?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
PaddyB
Message 2 of 3

Re: Infinity order - clear as mud!

Go to solution

Hi Cabinet4infinitypain,

How did things go with your order today? If you need help I can take a look at the order. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Cabinet4infinitypain
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Infinity order - clear as mud!

Go to solution

HI,

Thankfully all went well.  Turns out that an additional order had been created in error for the 23rd.  It caused confusion all round.

Everything up and running.

Thanks.

0 Ratings