cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 137

Re: Infinity service issue?

Same issue here in South London (Gipsy Hill exchange).  I've got the ongoing evening speed drop issues, but normally solid speeds during the day.  Woke up this morning to sub 1mb speeds.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 22 of 137

Has anyone tried contacting BT for an answer?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 23 of 137

@Chris_V wrote:

Same issue here in South London (Gipsy Hill exchange).  I've got the ongoing evening speed drop issues, but normally solid speeds during the day.  Woke up this morning to sub 1mb speeds.

a re accuring theme Chris,not all know they have problems,and this must be affecting a lot more people..day times are normally fine for me and most,but today is dispicable m8

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 137

There is no point in contacting BT. All they will tell you is to reboot your modem and check that your cables are connect to the right socket. I have never experienced their support going beyond that.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 25 of 137

Slow in E14 area as well with <1mb speeds. Trying to contact them but 20th in queue...

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 137

Same problem here in Billericay (CM12). Thought it was my line again, but modem shows normal connection information. Swapped to BT Hub, still the same issues.

Hopefully it will be sorted soon. I want to watch F1 this afternoon!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 27 of 137

BT will just go 'wholesale say everything is all fine' as per usual. Pretty fed up with BT , the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing!

Perhaps a mod can comment as we are all pretty displeased
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 137

it seems the problem is all over they might be under going some maintenance or repair work

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 29 of 137

I doubt it. 1000ms is not problem over 🙂
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 30 of 137

speedtests are fine here in Penzance, but web pages are taking ages to load, and some not loading at all.

0 Ratings