Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 16

Re: Infinity speed drops off in the evening

Its nothing to do with their online status, its something totally different, which they can forget to do, if they are busy Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 12 of 16

Hi @Ianrgolf Sorry about that. You will find the link has now been enabled for you under my profile. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Foxcliffe
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 16

You are right (ta muchly), it has Cat Wink

.... but just you - does that mean I have to go nag any moderator I think will ever respond to any of my posts (actually some of them have an active pm link)?

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 16

@Foxcliffe wrote:

You are right (ta muchly), it has Cat Wink

.... but just you - does that mean I have to go nag any moderator I think will ever respond to any of my posts (actually some of them have an active pm link)?

It not best to sent PMs.

Normally one of the CLs (Community Leaders) will notice any requests, and alert one of the moderators if assistance is going to be needed.

0 Ratings
Foxcliffe
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

I wasn't suggesting it so much for demanding the attention of a moderator when they are busy elsewhere but responding to the 'click on link' when there isn't a link to click - as with NeilO (who does not display a pm link).

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 16

Its just something the moderators sometimes forget to enable, after posting an offer of assistance.

0 Ratings