cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
K_Ross
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Infinity speeds down the gurgler

Have been an Infinity customer for several years - mostly good apart from the Home Hun which I swapped for a much more reliable Apple router.

Recently we have experienced 10-15 periods (at what I would guess are high traffic times) when the speed drops to virtually nothing.

Im getting nowehere with the normal call centre routine - they claim that there is no problem but there clearly is if we go from 60+mbps to 0.5mbps and back again.

We are in a house which I was told is the furthest from the green cabinet so suspect that this is a capacity issue. How do I get BT to take it seriously?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Infinity speeds down the gurgler

you need to post some information like stats from your router

also post results from btspeedtester diagnostic test with a wired conenction NOT wireless  post when speed is ok and when you think it is bad   diagnostic test follows first test

btspeedtester

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings