cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
forza1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Infinity upgrade

I renewed my contract with BT October 2010 on the understanding that i could upgrade to Infinity for free when it became available. It was due to launch on December 31 2010 but was delayed until now. Have just spoken to sales rep who says it is £25 connection fee to infinity and i will lose my negotiated discounts. This is not in any shape or form a free upgrade. Only stayed with BT because of the promised upgrade,i also have printout of advert for the free upgrade. Well done BT yet another dissatisfied customer.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
wedd1ng528
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Infinity upgrade

Suggest you contact the mods but unless you have some written proof of the agreement it would be difficult to make it stick IMHO.

wedding

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mistakes and embarrasing goofs in e-mails are only discovered when you've sent them!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
forza1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

0 Ratings
forza1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

emailed BT and awaiting reply before contacting mods. i am still in posession of web advert printout mirroring what the sales rep said on the same day i renewed my contract with BT. Advert reads, W'eve launched an amazing offer. If you take a BT package that includes calls and BT total broadband Option 2 or 3 you'll get the chance to upgrade to BT Infinity super-fast broadband when it comes to your area - at no extra monthly cost.

0 Ratings