cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kmart76
Message 1 of 2

Infinity?

My apologies if this has been covered before.

My exchange has been enabled for infinity but I am still unable to receive it.

I understand there can be different reasons for this but I would like to know where I can find the specific reason that is stopping me from getting connected and if I ever will get upgraded. The customer services have not been able to give me any answers. If i will never get upgraded then i would just like to know so i don't keep wasting time trying the website checker.

Thanks.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Infinity?

there is no site that will tell you why you cannot get infinity it is a matter of waiting for your local green street cabinet to be upgraded all you can do is keep trying the this checker it will tell you when you can order
http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/ADSLChecker.TelephoneNumberOutput customer services wiill not be able to tell you until you can see it is available on this checker BT retail your provider are not installing infinity it is being done by Openreach and like all ISP's BT retail have to wait until they are told it is available on your cabinet
0 Ratings