cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Information relating to the end date of my contract

Go to solution

Ok I'm the first to admit that I'm not the most IT literate person in the world, but why can't I find out when my contract runs out with BT on MyBT web page?

Yes, I know I could call BT for free and find this out, but I do not want to spend the next hour trying to find out this one simple thing (experience I have, patience I do not).

As this is typical of the service I've had from BT I want to know the date so I can decide whether to switch to another company or not (depending on the charge BT will no doubt lay on me for doing so).

Can anyone point me in the right direction as I've looked on this site and gone around in a complete circle?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Information relating to the end date of my contract

Go to solution

Contract end date is not shown anywhere. Try live chat. 

live chat

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Expert
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
I'm a landline only customer so I don't know if this method works if you have more than one product from BT.

Go into MyBT and make a 'pretend' change to your services, which you cancel out of before you follow through and make a 'real' change.

During this process you should be advised of your current contract end date and Line Rental Saver end date.
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks both for your help, i opted to go the live chat route Iin the end. 

0 Ratings