Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sara11
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Installation

Go to solution
Due for getting my bundle package on Tuesday been told I have to wait till 7th June for installation and completion. We're desperate to have internet up and running. We've got a business account. I've left a post on there forum but no reply. Would it be possible to pay a fee to get up and running quicker. Why does it take a further 6 days from receiving router to the completion of installation. Thank you
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Installation

Go to solution

The  BT Business forum is like this one, only a user to user forum, with some BT assistance.

None of the BT Employees on here would be able to help, as they work for BT Retail, who are totally separate from BT Business.

Both rely on Openreach, another BT Group company, to provide the external network, and they would have given you the earliiest appointment.

Openreach work fo all service providers, so there may be other orders in fromt of yours. Remember, the Bank Holiday will introduce an additional delay.

Also there tends to be less resource available during school holidays, as more staff take annual leave.

I hope that helps to explain the reason for any delay.

0 Ratings
Sara11
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Installation

Go to solution
Thanks for you reply
0 Ratings