Yes I know but that is a very draconian solution.
I use a program Revo Uninstaller when I know there are remnants of a profram I cannot get at with remove programs. This searches out all links from the program you specify and then deletes them. Works really well - at least it does for me
Im just going to keep pulling out the ethernet for now, im currently saving for corei7 2700k and the sniper 2 motherboard, so i might aswell get a new faster harddrive, like ssd or a raptor. Going to take a while though, probably christmas time unless my old man helps out. As far as i know, it might be the pulling out of the ethernet over night that sorted the problem,i hope not,but doesnt matter im getting a new mobo, still going to sort the mastersocket though, so when i do actually change over i,ll have a core i7 950 not overclocked or overheated and a gigabyte ga-x58a-ud3r re2 for grabs
can't see that pulling out the cable woudl make any difference but why not just update the firewall rules on the PC to block all the motive sites?
I think i,ve stopped or its stopped the communication, upnp no longer starts up on manual setting like it did before so theres no ports being created on the hub, and theres still no sign of anything related to motive,i remember now why i always throw the cds away that come with the hardware i buy or get given lol, everything is just bloatware or discuised comercial malware that screws up your computer so that you have to carry on using **bleep** to keep your os running, after installing you cant uninstall or the pc is nacked, im still pulling out the ethernet for a few more days just to see if desktop help was the cause, but thinking about it, the ethernet card should be powered down anyway and the hub should know when its powered down,if it doesnt then theres a firmware fault with all of the hub3's and maybe even hb2's.
What would cause the response rate to from 35 to 48, it was 35 after i swapped wires and swapped them back, not long ago did the 17070 3 option and its now 48, any ideas?, do i have a line fault? or is it that **bleep** mastersocket?, should i ring 151 and explain that theres hissing in the background on the telephone and that he response rate is geting slower?
Did i post anything on this website that can be used to link to my hub3?, for last few hours ive been getting my normal upload speed, no fluctuation what so ever on upload, but for down load speed ive been getting aroun 400kbps to 3meg, ive turned of upnp portforwarding and my down load speed just shot staight back up to 11.5 meg, no fluctuating, this is to much of a coincidence for it to go right exactly the same time as turning of upnp, someones nicking my bandwidth, can ayone come up with another explanation? i think they have a workaround for bts so called fix for that exploitin the hhb3, if my line was playing up for the last few hourswhy wasnt the upload affected, i know you guys think im nuts, and its one problem after another but im not making any of these things up, the story of my life is nothing runs or works properly ever, everything i buy is dodgy, im just one of those people that nothing ever goes right
Just a quick note,if its true that someone hooked into my hub and your reading this, your not getting anymore bandwitdth im not using or turning upnp, and i am changing back to hhb2
this was what i was getting till i turned of upnp
|Today 23:03||2862 kbps (358kB/s)||927 kbps (116kB/s)|