cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Intermittent,Phone noise, phone not receiving calls

Phone wasn't receiving calls. Callers were being deafened when calling me it would happen on and off started 15/9/15 I reported it and followed BT check procedures while tech team was on my mobile helping me but it didn't fix it! I've put new filters on seemed better but alas not for long. I explained that we've had torrential rain here Mon & Tues could it be ground water affecting the wiring/cable outside? Very bad Wednesday all day Thursday/Friday. Set of new filters arrived today Saturday from BT (after) Martin from the sales team helped me book an engineer for Wed 23/9/15 .Its a nightmare as phone is okay again just waiting to see what happens in the next couple of days. If I cancel engineer and then it happens again what do I do? Its silly to be stressed out but I am. I'm a pensioner and don't know what to do. I did update my broadband & phone package on the Monday 14/9/15 and paid 12 months line rental upfront makes me wonder if I should have gone with Sky.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Intermittent,Phone noise, phone not receiving calls

Hi SandraBBD,

Welcome and thanks for posting!

Sorry to see you've been having problems receiving calls on your line.  I understand that an engineer is booked for this Wednesday coming.  If those filters do the trick over the next few days you have up until Tuesday at midday to cancel the engineer's appointment.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings