cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moderator-Retired
Message 11 of 11

Re: Intermittent email password problem

Hi mostly_human,

I am sorry that you have been having problems with the password pop up, I'll be happy to give you a hand with this and get it sorted.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

I note that you have posted on our main thread on this topic: http://community.bt.com/t5/Other-BB-Queries/E-mail-password-rejection/td-p/234061/page/34 

I am just going to lock this thread down to try and keep everything in the same place.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings