cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Intermittently Not Receiving E-mails

Is anyone else having this problem?  Certain e-mails that are being sent to me at my BT address are not being received.  E.g. nothing from Ebay gets through and certain other random addresses.  I download my e-mails to Outlook on Windows 10 but regularly check webmail to make sure they are not stuck in spam and they are not and don't seem to be anywhere else.  Some where I am aware I can add to the safe list but ones like ebay where the suffix is always different depending on who sends it cannot be added as you cannot add @ebay.co.uk without a sender.  I know the people are sending them as if I give them my apple email they come through OK.  This only seems to have happened in the last three months but is becoming increasingly worse.  Anyone have any ideas - simple ones please or with an idiot guide as I am not really that techie!!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Intermittently Not Receiving E-mails

You can add a domain such as ebays domain name to your safe senders list....  *@example.com

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thank you hadn't thought of adding the wildcard!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I had this problem - absolute nightmare - sorry, havent found any solution. I cant understand why BT community managers don't step in to try and help! 

0 Ratings