cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

International Friends and Family

Go to solution

I have a new line and have signed up for International Friends and Family, but I can't locate in the circular mazes of the mind-numbing MyBT site how to specify the numbers I want to include. Anyone got any ideas?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Re: International Friends and Family

Go to solution

Hi there,

Any international number that you call is included in Friends and Family International.

Thanks

Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

But that would imply that I could use it to run an international business, not just friends and family!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
You could If you wanted to, don't forget you still get charged a connection fee (12.5ppm) and a variable rate (from 2.5ppm upwards of a £1ppm)

I wouldn't get too hung up on the name, it's better this way as if one of your family/friends did change their number it would mean calling BT up everytime that occured.
Highlighted
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Yes, of course! Many thanks. I remember now that I'd planned to monitor the cost for a couple of months and then switch to the unlimited plan if it looked a better deal based on my actual usage.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

How do I cancel this International Friends and Family? I've gone round and round on this BT website but cannot find ANYWHERE to do this. Grrrrr..........

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Try the phone number on this link.  I don't think you can cancel online...

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact#h=eyJzdGVwMCI6ImNvbnRhY3RJdGVtTGluazU2MDgiLCJzdGVwSWR4IjoxLCJzdG...

0 Ratings