cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 7

Internet Chan Catch UP Players gone AWOL ?

Go to solution

I "think" the internet chan catch up players have vanished (unless I'm looking in the wrong place). Anyway at best I can't find them via the BT App in the menu anymore on either my Humax or G4 box !!!!!

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings Star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Internet Chan Catch UP Players gone AWOL ?

Go to solution

They are still there on my BT TV. Are your internet channels still OK?

Players are under menu items: Catch Up then (HD) Extra TV Players.

Richard

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

My BT App Menu List is: For You, Library, Bookmarks, Watching, Playlists, Purchases, Search, Settings & Help

Catch Up is not on that list

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings Star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Tricky,

It looks like a flag was removed from your account as part of a trial you are on. I have added it back in 🙂

You will unfortunatley need to launch the app, close it and then re-open.

Steve

Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Steve,

That has fixed the main G4 box but the second Humax box is not responding to the BT App at all now. Previously it was and gave the same symptom (no catch up) I have tried re-booting the Humax box but still doesn't respond to BTApp I get a YVM105 error code

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

That sounds like a different issue, have you checked the network setting or rebooted it?

Steve

Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Steve, you are right it was another issue, namely me !!! ..... I walked upstairs with the G4 remote lol !!!

Now done the same as for the G4 box on the Humax and all is fine Catch Up now on both boxes

Thanks for the fix

0 Ratings