cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
covfather
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Internet channels/On Demand Gone....

Woke up this morning and my Internet channels have disappeared from the guide, also OnDemand on the Youview menu is greyed out. I've done the usual reboot of youview box and router but still no sign of them. I was just wondering if anyone's box has updated overnight?

My software today is currently:
15.11.0 manufacturer
2.1.14 component
714 platform
5 ISP

I use the new BT 500 homeplugs and also rebooted them, theres never been an issue before and i get speeds anywhere between 30-60mbps so not had any problems watching the sport etc.

Would be good to know if a software update has caused this.
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Steve_M
BT TV Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: Internet channels/On Demand Gone....

Your ISP configuration file is showing as 5 where it should currently be in the range of 90-99.

It looks like something has gone wrong with the ISP Discovery (which tells if you are BT/TalkTalk/other)

Please can you try a software update check as this will, at the same time, ask for a new ISP configuration file.

Steve

0 Ratings
covfather
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Thanks Steve I reset the network settings and the box updated..all channels now showing. ISP is now also 90. Also the box is showing the time on the front display when in standby, it didnt do this before is this a new update?

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 4 of 8

My BTYouview box or thr retail box dont show the time when in standby.

Darren

0 Ratings
Steve_M
BT TV Expert
Message 5 of 8

Great, thanks for the update!

I'll have a look at the 'time feature', not something I've noticed yet but that doesn't mean much 😄

Steve

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 8

I beliieve the time display (there or not) is determined by your device settings.

One combination of settings that seems to not display the time is

Eco Mode - High   & RF Loop Through  - OFF

0 Ratings
covfather
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

My settings are Eco-Mode Low & RF ON so yeah looks like your right but my previous setting were Eco-mode low and RF OFF - this setting showed the clock after my issue but didnt before.

0 Ratings
jeffrey700
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Would be good if the clock was bright enough to see though , im sure that it should be easy to sort in the software updates

0 Ratings