cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gterry
Contributor
Message 91 of 174

Re: Internet problems in Highlands?

Shetlander, do you have a direct email address or are you going throught the BT website?

0 Ratings
Shetlander
Aspiring Expert
Message 92 of 174

I think its a generic e-mail address for all the mods   forum.moderation.team@bt.com

I've also tried getting BTCare attention on Twitter but they're not interested either

0 Ratings
MacTography
Aspiring Contributor
Message 93 of 174

This is rediculous to be honest. Maybe when i get my bill i'l phone and tell them theres no bill , sorry cant see one, nope youre telling me how much but i dont hear you.

0 Ratings
rbuckley79
Beginner
Message 94 of 174

I emailed Ian Shanks (BT Head of Scottish Affairs) yesterday. Got helpful sounding emails from him but his contacting engineers on my behalf hasn't amounted to anything. His email address can be found on google. I think posting it here could cause trouble.

0 Ratings
Shetlander
Aspiring Expert
Message 95 of 174

Just had a phone call from India suggesting I reset the router!!! Absolute joke

0 Ratings
tarbat
Contributor
Message 96 of 174

What annoys me most is being told by the call centre guys utter lies.  They've told me they are getting lots of calls like this, but it's all caused by BT putting fibre-optic cables in my local exchange, and it will take 10 days to stabilise the line.  Who has told the call-centre this load of rubbish?

I've been told to change my router, changed the ADSL filter, had my PC taken control of, had line tests done, etc.........   And I look on the service status page, and evidently there's no problem.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
JackieM
Beginner
Message 97 of 174

I sent e mail throught the website and got a phonecall within 10 mins. But according the rep i was speaking to there has been no complaints re broadband faults in the highlands .i directed her to this forum they seem to think it something within my home set up that is wrong!!( so i apologise to you all for causing your slow internet connections!!!!) she has passed the fault on to some other dept who will phone me back and check out my set up GRRRRR. I think we all need to fire off e mails to the CEO of bt to get some action you can google for CEOs e mail addresses

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
si-mon
Beginner
Message 98 of 174

Just lost my internet completely for about 5 minutes. Just a Red b on the router. Phone line was ok, and it has now come back but this does not seem to be getting any better.

Surprised that the moderator didn't get back to us with some sort of explanation.

Didn't even get an email reply.

0 Ratings
MacTography
Aspiring Contributor
Message 99 of 174

Well the net dropped 5 mins ago then eventualy came back but its  still as **bleep**. Was hopin they were working on it but im being daft

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 100 of 174

Hi everyone,

Apologies you are all still having problems here.  I assure you we are working hard on this and thanks to the emails that you have sent we have had plenty of examples to help our investigations along and find out what is happening and get it put right.

I don't have anything further to update you all with quite yet but as soon as we know a bit more myself or one of the other mods will post another message.

Sorry for the delay

Craig 

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings