cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darren20
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Internet stops and starts constantly

Every 2 hours or so my Internet stops working and about 30 seconds later starts working again anyone have any solutions?

None of the lights on my Bt hub change they all stay blue which is why I don't understand I was given one of the new hubs to stop this from happening but nothings changed.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
raymie67
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Internet stops and starts constantly

Have a look on the hub logs and see if the PPP0A session is reconnecting. I had the same issue on one occassion and it was happening every 10 minutes, in my case it was down to a IP profile being stuck higher than it should have been causing too many errors and resetting the PPP0A connection without needing to resync.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post was helpful then please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question fully then please select ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Darren20
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Not the best at all this tech stuff how do i get access to that?
0 Ratings
raymie67
Expert
Message 4 of 4

will be one of the menu options on the hubs web pages but I don't have a hub to give details on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post was helpful then please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question fully then please select ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings