cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager - Retired
Message 21 of 148

Re: Introduce yourself!

Great to see you here DS and Pash! 🙂

A couple of our members from the days of the old community.  It’s great to see you guys and your knowledge on here to share with others.  That’s what makes this community work well – learning from others when you have a query, and then being able to pass on that learning when someone else needs help.  It's really appreciated.

Looking fwd to some more pics DS!  Pash, you should post a pic of your cat…

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 22 of 148

Hi DiegoWolfFox

Welcome to the community.  I'm sorry you've had a bad experience.  I can see from your other threads that Craig has offered help so he will investigate this for you.

Hope you can stick around and join in the general discussions here in The Lounge.

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 23 of 148

@ DS

You wait until you're asked !  Smiley Very Happy

The only knee I'm planning on sitting on is Kerry's ....

If only I was 20 years younger ......   Smiley Sad

I expected all the mods to be in here celebrating their pay deal ....

Ooops .... don't spill the beer on the carpet!

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 148

Hey miskmask/RogerB

Great to see you guys here too.  Let's see a pic of Molly miskmask? Springer Spaniels are lovely dogs.  And your Mollie, Roger - I had to search Munsterlanders but lovely dogs too.  I don't have any pets at the moment, but uesd to have a golden retriever.

Well Roger...we do try with the decor - I think we've made a good job of it in here 😄   A rock band and rallysport...now walking and gardening - I think you and DavidM have a lot in common 😉  You'll be able to sit in The Lounge of an evening and reminisce over the days on the road with your bands - I wonder if you ever met?

For those who haven't met Roger yet he is a fountain of broadband knowledge and very helpful to many in the community!

K

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 148

Hi everyone!

I'm Lynn and have just joined the community. I work as an NVQ Health Assessor having a nursing background and am a little erratic in my visits to communities due to constraints on my time!

I can't add a photo as I haven't yet worked out how to do it! My technological skills are somewhat limited.

In my spare time I enjoy swmming and walking my 2 German Shepherds.

0 Ratings
miskmask
Aspiring Expert
Message 26 of 148

Hi Lynn,

Here are the instructions on upload and inserting a photo into your message:

http://community.bt.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/images#images

0 Ratings
miskmask
Aspiring Expert
Message 27 of 148

Kerry, yes, Molly is a brilliant dog. Constantly makes me laugh. I'll see what I can do about a photo within the next few days.
0 Ratings
miskmask
Aspiring Expert
Message 28 of 148

Roger, the closest I've come to rallysport was 2 hour lesson on a skid-pan. Brilliant fun.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 29 of 148

miskmask. The link you provided earlier appears not to work as the image gallery menu currently doesn't exist. (A job for Kerry me thinksSmiley Wink) UNLESS I've missed it.

The only way that I know of is to follow the instructions I gave another member here

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Omniscient
Aspiring Expert
Message 30 of 148

Hi people.

I stumbled across the forum sometime ago but never really had the time to be on here as much as i would hope for due to work commitments,i worked for 4 years with BT selling BB I then moved on to BT fusion mobile which as you all know never really took off, I left for another job but eventually returned to BT (as I love the work and the people I work with) to work as a billing advisor I then moved on to BT vision and now work in order management so if your order goes wrong you may one day find yourself speaking to me!,i love sports mostly football!i currently live with my partner and we are expecting our first baby boy soon so i may not be about much. I will try to give help were needed but please remember i am a fellow member so all i ask is for other members not to message me and ask me for any requests or any information that may be classed as a breach as these will be ignored and i will not reply.the MODs are here for that.

So I look forward to being a member for many years to come and once again nice to meet everyone.

Inherent omniscience - the ability to know anything that one chooses to know and can be known
0 Ratings