cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miskmask
Aspiring Expert
Message 31 of 148

Re: Introduce yourself!

Thanks for catching that, DS. I just tried uploading whilst following the instructions on the forum's help, and it's a no-goer.

0 Ratings
miskmask
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 148

Okay, let's see if this works...

Molly loves gardening, as do I.

Molly eyes a bird.

0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 33 of 148

Hey miskmask/DS

Thanks for pointing that out.  I have checked this and made a change so the image gallery should now be available to you on the right hand side of your profile page.  You can access your profile page by clicking on your username at the top of any community page. DS's advice about uploading images will also work. 

One thing to mention is that you can't select an image as your avatar at this point.  This is something that will be available as a privilege for users as they move up the rank structure in the community.

Fab pics of Molly miskmask - she looks like lots of fun 😄

Happy pic uploading everyone!

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 34 of 148

Another one to tick off KerrySmiley Wink

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 148

Have been a BT phone customer for over thirty years, a BTBB for just over five (dial up before then).  I drifted onto the old beta forum when I became an early customer of BTBB Anywhere (HTC 620).  A security scare had a few of us pick other ID's on one occasion, and as I was reading 'King Solomons Mines' at the time, AQ seemed to fit.

This is one without the beard, just so you know!!

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 36 of 148

Ok my name is as it appears Stuart Rogerson.

I have been with BT since it was the GPO but not always for BB as I did a lot of online work for AOL.

I left when AOL went south and BT Vision beckoned.

I am  a veteran of the Bulletin Boards here and elsewhere as well as running my own.

I am a self confessed MAC addict and geek.

I have BT Vision, TUTV and Apple TV.

I have been moderating forums online for sone 15 years and I first went online in 1983 with BT's Prestel/Micronet Service!

Lots of I's above I hate that and hate writing bios.

I like to help where I can and beta test quite a few products - nobody wants me at BT Vision though [sob]

Love the forum it is such a help.

ps I also run Jazz Radio Stations on the internet featuring music from long before I was born ie from 1915 onwards. Won't plug them here they are part of a larger organisation and I don't want to break the rules.

pps I love to talk about the two subjects we aren't allowed to discuss!!! Smiley Sad

A doctored scary MAC image

Guess my age :

Mac Alteration

Mac Alteration

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 37 of 148

I wonder whether our paths crossed on the BBs Stuart .....

Seems we have a fair bit in common .....  and not just the wrinkles and grey hair!    Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 38 of 148

@miskmask wrote:
Roger, the closest I've come to rallysport was 2 hour lesson on a skid-pan. Brilliant fun.

Yes indeed .....

We used to use the skid pan in Manchester .... when you were allowed to, as part of the advanced test, in order to get your competition licence, although it wasn't mandatory ....

The real rough and tumble came in the forests ... not so much the slippy surface, but the potholes and rocks.

Good old days, when adrenaline was a plenty ..... and wallet always empty!   Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
b1an
Contributor
Message 39 of 148

Thanks for your intro Miskmask,

Be good to get to know you better because we thrive on contributions from experienced people like yourself. Hope to see more of you on our forums and lend your expertise.

Smiley Happy Bian

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 40 of 148

what happened to my photo?

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings