cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 81 of 88

Re: Invalid mail address, must have a domain part [Err code: 501

Here we are some 2 years on from error message 501 being posted as a problem and it still exists. Why no fix after such a long time?

0 Ratings
Message 82 of 88

@BillC2 ,

There is an engineering ticket for 1 outstanding problem which is Google Translate and I will check on where the team are with that.

Google Translate is causing some problems on the webpage itself and at this stage I'm not entirely sure it is within our control.

The workaround is to disable the Google Translate extension in your browser or use another browser.

Even better use an email client if you don't like BT Webmail, you don't have to use BT Webmail.

If you believe your issue is not related to Google Translate then we should investigate further because if it is something we can fix we should get right on it!

0 Ratings
Message 83 of 88

After no issue for ages, the 501 message has popped up with me again. I'm the non the technical person, what's an e mail client please?

0 Ratings
Message 84 of 88

A mail client is a dedicated application or app to handle email. A popular Windows client is Mozilla Thunderbird.

0 Ratings
Message 85 of 88

thanks

0 Ratings
Message 86 of 88

People get this undeliverable problem with my wife's BT email address when using "Reply" to reply.  Entering her address in "To:" from a contacts list or by typing it works OK but not "Reply" which just enters her name in the "To:" but not the actual address.  Any ideas, please?  She sends her emails from her PC email client "Outlook".  

0 Ratings
Message 87 of 88

What's this message that I am suddenly receiving ? It means that I cannot email.

0 Ratings
Message 88 of 88

??? This has resolved itself overnight, ( and the computer was not switched off )

0 Ratings