Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Chaoss
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Invisible engineer fixing a none-existant service

So BT booked an engineer visit for today between 1 and 6 to fix my none-existent service as I've now had 3 weeks of unusable none-existent service. Waited in all day, 3:45pm I called BT to double check that he is actually going to show up, and was told repeatedly that he'll definately show... 6pm has gone and past and no one showed up so that was an outright fabrication. Service is not fixed, my ticket got marked as resolved and the service is still unusable. NOTHING what so ever has changed and I'm really really **bleep** off as I told work I'd be able to get something done over the weekend. Again I'm being lied to. I'm not paying BT another cent until this is fixed, they can demand money, pass me onto credit agencies or take me to court... they are not getting a single cent out of me until this problem is fixed and the internet is working I'm tired of getting screwed around

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Invisible engineer fixing a none-existant service

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings