cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: Is BT infinity good, feedback from people who have it.

Been on Infinity since October 2012 also bt vision landline.

Went back to bt after 20 or so years just so I could speak to who I pay !

Ok,customer service is bad but I have had hardly any probs and those I have had have been sorted by reading the forums as there is a lot of good info.

Download 55 upload 19,no drop-outs etc.

Others tho'will say it's rubbish !

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 12 of 16

@gooner1958 wrote:

Been on Infinity since October 2012 also bt vision landline.

Went back to bt after 20 or so years just so I could speak to who I pay !

Ok,customer service is bad but I have had hardly any probs and those I have had have been sorted by reading the forums as there is a lot of good info.

Download 55 upload 19,no drop-outs etc.

Others tho'will say it's rubbish !

And plenty of others who think like you and and don't say anything. It is mainly people who have conplaints who visit here.

Glad your happy, I certainly had no complaints whilst on 40/10 Infinity and you are right, The forum and the mods can sort out most problems. Much better than phoning India

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 13 of 16

agreed, 99% of people come to the forums because they have a problem or fault, you rarely hear from the people that do not have problems, i have been on infinity for a month or so and so far it has been fantastic, i cannot complain about anything, great speeds, stable connection, its been great

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 16

DONT go with BT read my recent posting to see why!!!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 15 of 16

@ruralmate wrote:
DONT go with BT read my recent posting to see why!!!

It's pointless spamming the boards, I like others have read your post. Did you do as advised . Bt are like any other large company, they have problems, but so do Sky ,TalkTalk , Npower, British Gas, Conservative party, labour party, I could name many more.

If you did as advised in your other post and you fail to get a satisfactory answer, then maybe contact the forum mods (BT employees) they have a good reputation for sorting out problems.

Hope you get your problem sorted.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 16

Cutomer service **bleep** ,they dont listen ,infinitys great when you finally get it going it took me 6 months before they got it right ,first the broadband kept dropping ,then the speed was **bleep** ,then bt vision went on blink .then to top it all we went with a you view box ..they really should have another name for it when you first get it ,somthing like YOU VIEW WHAT ?,but i suppose after all that its fine now but customer service is terrible still ...HOLD ON FOR AN HOUR WHILE I PASS YOU AROUND THE DEPTS THEN WE WILL HAVE A PARTY ...............

0 Ratings