cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Is The Mastercard Reward Scheme One Big Con

I have seen many posts regarding people having difficulty in receiving the promised rewards and am just wondering if this whole scheme is a scam. I am now another one of the many people that hasn't received the reward, initialyy it was showing that I was not elligible after querying I was told 'My Sainsbury's Card' would be sent out; after further communication it was finally acknowleged I was due a £100 Mastercard voucher. I have a text on my phone confirming this was sent on 1st May and could take up to 30 days to arrive but, if I look at the 'Claim Rewards' page it gives contradictary information saying it was posted on 10th May and would take up to 30 days to arrive. Obviously both these statements are a lie. I have tried submitting a complaint but this hasn't even been acknowleged, I never belived I could say that I regret leaving TalkTalk but I really do at the moment, especially as the BT Hub has decided it wants to stop working on a daily basis now.

Is there anyone that could supply the address where 'Small Claims Documentation' could be sent to as it quite obvious BT have no intention of issuing the promised reward of a £100 Mastercard.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Is The Mastercard Reward Scheme One Big Con

I have asked a forum moderator to help you they will post their contact link here
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi @lacwan299 and welcome.

I'm sory you're having problems with the voucher offer. If the order was placd correctly online via the correct site during the offer period then there shouldnt be any problem getting this sorted. Can you drop me over an email with the details and I'll look into it for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Hi Davide dave just completed a form found in your profile but not sure if it is the correct one, it appears to be the same form that has been ignored the last couple of days. Thanks for your prompt response by the way.

0 Ratings