Is cabinet rollout a lottery???

Still Waiting fior news on my cabinet for PE19 2HY

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Puppy
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Is cabinet rollout a lottery???

I guess OpenReach have a business plan based on predicted take up and current availabilty of ADSL2

Dave
0 Ratings
ptan
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 4

Hi

Having been on Infinity since July 2011 I've found that it has been a learning curve for me as a customer and also the engineers that have been to my home to assist in getting the best service from my line.  My speeds are faster than my old ADSL provider but with all the marketing prior to rollout of Infinity, I kind of expected a Ferrari but have got something that won't go faster than 35mph.

I can't help feeling that Infinity was maybe rolled (rushed) out to be in place for the 2012 Olympics. Some of the thought behind where cabinets should go could have been a bit more thorough as to how many people could be served and also if it would be affected by aluminium cabling.

Hope you will get lucky and maybe on the next round of rollout your cabinet will be activated.

All the best

ptan

0 Ratings
cooper-marsh
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

It's a pain having to wait.

I'll probably move before I get Infinity, then again, if I do move I would get the virgin service (also not available on my estate).

0 Ratings