cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Is it just me ?

After my shambles with a new order which may hopefully be getting sorted out,  only time will tell but i have a new query now.

I have followed the "track your order" link that i was sent in an email and it says on that that "we have cancelled your tv order"  Surely not again !!! Anyway, after logging into  the My BT bit and not using the email link, i go to track my order and there is no mention of my tv order being cancelled.

Please tell me it's just a blip and it means nothing or i else i need to get on the (not) so merry go round again.

Anyone else had this problem ?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Is it just me ?

MyBT is not a real time system. It scrapes data from many different BT systems, and if your record on one of those systems is being updated, or is held on a task, then that information is not available, or inaccurate.

Its best to leave it for a few days, and then check again.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thanks Keith, i'll do that but i don't hold out much hope that everything is where it should be. Apparently the tv bit was cancelled on wednesday after speaking yet again to customer options but i will give it a few days and see what happens.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

The live chat people do have access to real-time systems, if you are worried.

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi again. I'm not really sure if i should be adding to this thread or starting a new one but here goes anyway.

As i mentioned in original post, my tv (starter version) has been cancelled on my order with no real reaon why. Anyway i called up today to find out if it had indeed been cancelled and was told yes so i told the overseas call centre girl (who by the way sounded very nice and understood me, fingers crossed)  i wanted it added again and she told me i would need to wait until my broaband and phone service has been activated on the 5th May before they would/could do it. Surely it can be added before my activation date which has been delayed by a couple of days because of a previous mix up resulting in me not having a simple migration but will instead have no service at all for a couple of days. 

The tv starter pack is free for 12 months anyway so i don't understand why it was cancelled in the first place.

Hopefully one of the "people" on here can enlighten me as to whether i have to wait until after activation or not to add the tv service.

Thanks Fee.

0 Ratings