cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kendjin
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Is it possible to find out FTTC rollout date by a cabinet number?

Go to solution

So unfortunately for me, it appears I moved into a property a few doors down from glorious infinity and too much money has been taken in a deposit for me to walk away from it.

I know that I am on P73 - Edinburgh Waverely and it says its planned, however very little information is available. As it stands I am forced to go back to standard BT broadband, which feels like losing a limb.

I can't even use telephone look up as my switch over is not till wednesday next week.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
pippincp
Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Is it possible to find out FTTC rollout date by a cabinet number?

Go to solution

Just go HERE and use the address checker. It should give a result for your cab with a possible date.

Please note , it is not definative useing the address checker but should give you an idea. You can follow up with a number check once connected.

0 Ratings
jac_95
Guru
Guru
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Your cab 73 is indeed planned to be installed and linked with a FTTC DSLAM cab under the Digital Scotland BDUK programme.

The cab is planned to be installed on EAST CLAREMONT ST, EDINBURGH, EH7 4JA

Your best to check with Digital Scotland to see at what stage in the deployment process the cab is at via http://www.digitalscotland.org/enquiry-form/

There are also some works being done on the street by Openreach est to start towards the end of September which may well be related
Kendjin
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thank you very much for the information you have both given, I have also send the form as you mentioned and I hope its with good news.

You both have made my day that much better.

0 Ratings