cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terry33345
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Is there a limit to the amount of time I can call an 0345 Number and not be charged?

Go to solution

Hi 

I have been trying to find out if calls to 0345 numbers are free from my mobile, it appears that new laws should make calls to 0345 numbers from BT free when within my inclusive minutes but wanted to double check.

Is it the case that ALL calls to 0345 number are free or is there a limit ( i expect to be on the phone to HMRC tomorrw and expect that it will last at least an hour! )

any advice would be appreciated

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Mancunian01
Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Is there a limit to the amount of time I can call an 0345 Number and not be charged?

Go to solution
It's the same as calling an 01 or 02 number, so will be charged or deducted from your minute allowance accordingly.
terry33345
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Re: Is there a limit to the amount of time I can call an 0345 Number and not be charged?

Go to solution
Hi Mancunian1,

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me.
0 Ratings
VolvoBob
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
I have just spent 20minutes on my mobile to 150 and have categorically been told that they are not included in inclusive minutes and will be charged 35ppm
0 Ratings
Devon_Dave
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
The charging tariff may have changed since the original post in 2015
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
blissett
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

This is at odds with what it says on the  BT site. It states that the following calls are included "Calls to standard UK landline numbers starting with 01, 02 or 03".

0 Ratings