cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Is this a BT Wi-Fi Disc?

Go to solution

So I've now managed to get my Smarthub 2 to play nicely with my Amazon Echo Dot and my HP printer - albeit not without a struggle with both items.  I have also got to try and reconfigure my 2.4Ghz smart plugs - but that's going to have to wait a while.  (why does it have to be SO difficult with this new router?)

Now I am looking to set up my BT Wi-Fi Disc.  I opened the box for the first time only to find what appears to be another SmartHub 2 - or am I wrong here?   I was expecting to find the circular black disc and not this:

qghhoRcsrxZiToi5Tv7NF9-650-80.jpg

I really don't want to take it out of the box and connect it all up only to find out it's not what I was expecting.

Thanks

Graham
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Is this a BT Wi-Fi Disc?

Go to solution

It should be one of these.

complete wifi disk.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @grajay,

Welcome back to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

@Keith_Beddoe is correct and the disk should look like the image he has posted.

If you have not receaved one of these we will need to get one sent out to you.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt

It should be one of these.

complete wifi disk.jpg

Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks @Keith_Beddoe and @Matt-S for you information and help.

Matt, I have replied to your private message.
Graham
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks to @Matt-S I now have a proper disc.
Graham
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @grajay, that's great thanks for updating the thread. I'll make sure to let @Matt-S know you've posted when he's back in the office.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks @NeilO  but I still have a bit of a problem. I hope @Matt-S picked up on the resolution to the missing disc.

When  I received the wi-fi disc from BT they didn't include a returns package for the router.  By coincidence within a few days the customer service person who dealt with me (Robbie) called me back and asked me if all was well and had I received a returns pack with the disc.  When I said no, he said he'd get one sent out immediately, and yesterday ANOTHER wi-fi disc arrived - but no returns package. 

Can you advise me how to resolve this please?  I'm really not sure how to move on.

Thanks

Graham
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Panic over. Returns envelope arrived today.
Graham