cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Issue With My Bill

Go to solution

Hello,

Ive been a BT customer for the past 5 years and never missed a monthly payment, however now it seems after a home move BT have changed my monthly plan to a quartely and I now owe £177.10 - I cannot afford to pay this, I didnt ask for it to be changed but it has. 

I have also had a new homehub 3 delivered, which i have been changed for, and delivery, (£29 + £6.95) which took 3 attempts to get it to my new address and i was told the charge for the equipment would be waivered due to the mistake and myself not being able to use my services in my new home. (other hubs went to previous address 240 miles away which is empty!! dispite the delivery address on the order being to the new address).

So I wish to ask please if there is anyone on here who can fix this for me, im going to have to cancel the direct debit as im unable to pay this amount.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lewis Steeper

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Issue With My Bill

Go to solution

Please could you edit out your account number, as this is a public forum, and your account number is private information.

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

This is a customer to customer forum only, where forum members, who are only BT customers, can help each other with BT Retail products and services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for editing the number out Smiley Wink

If your problem cannot be resolved using live chat, then

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Many thanks Keith.. put in a e.mail - hopefully this will do the trick.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

It may take a few days for a reply, as they are just a small team, which is why I originally suggested Live Chat.

If you are happy to wait a few days, then they will eventually deal with it.

0 Ratings