Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickesh123
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Issue claiming reward card

Go to solution

Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me out with the issues I am having claiming my reward card.  I raised an incident with BT as the card did not arrive within the alloted 30 - 45 days. I was told that it was sent out and that I should wait another 10 working days which I did. I replied back to my original incident and got a response asking me to wait another 30 - 45 days. I don't believe this is right and am hoping a Mod may help get this investigated as the customer services department is not giving me any proper information.

Many thanks,

Rickesh

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 6

Re: Issue claiming reward card

Go to solution

Hi @rickesh123

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the time it's taking for you to receive the reward card that was included in the package you ordered.  From your comments, it looks like you've tried all you can and we really need to look into this to find out why you're being told it's taking 60 days now.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
rickesh123
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Hi Robbie,

Thanks for responding. I've sent you the details of my query via your contact link.

Thanks,

Rickesh
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you @rickesh123,

It may take us a few working days before we can reply to you but we'll do all we can to help.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
rickesh123
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks DanielS, that's much appreciated
NeilO
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@rickesh123 Thanks for speaking with me this morning and confirming the card has arrived. If you need any help in the future post back on the community and we'll be happy to help.