Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ruth554422
Expert
Message 1 of 13

Issue with BT mobile account

Go to solution
Hello my husband is the account holder we have all services with BT but on the mobile section we where told there is a data integrity issue preventing a tariff change or removing unwanted add ons. Was told is would be fixed by Monday and a call back would happen well none of this gas happened still can't remove the add ons ie change tarriff. When we click on my plan on the BT site all components off the tarriffs on our 3 sums are listed as unavailable. When we ring BT mobile and type our numbers in it incorrectly says we are BT business customers. We are more than happy for my husband to email you or speak on the phone to you. Only reason I posted is I already have a forum account. We need this sorting ASAP please
0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
ruth554422
Expert
Message 2 of 13

Re: Issue with BT mobile account

Go to solution
Sorry for the spelling errors auto correct changed some of the words
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

The best thing do do is to contact the Mobile Chat Team

I assume that you are not BT Business mobile users?

0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution
Is no one on here able to help? Do the mods have no access to mobile billing.
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 13

Go to solution

They do, but you would have to wait about five working days before they could look at it, as they are very busy, which is why I suggested live chat.

If you still would prefer to wait for one of the moderators to deal, then that can be arranged.

0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution
We are 100% not business customers. My husband has Ms and can't work so owning a business is something for dream land lol I would appreciate it if you arrange a mod to sort this out thanks try to avoid the 14th for contacting him though as he is having a operation that day. Tganks
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 7 of 13

Go to solution
Thanks I mean
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 8 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @ruth554422

Thanks for your posts and welcome back!

Sorry for the problems you're having changing your BT Mobile package.  You can send us over your details but it is going to take us a few days to get round to picking this up as we're very busy at the moment.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution
Hi I will get my husband to send the email Robbie. He is called Daniel and he will quote my username in the email. With him been the account holder I'm sure for data protection the email better coming from him thanks
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution
Email sent
0 Ratings