Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
polopolo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Issue with Wifi

Hi,

My home hub always had a poor wifi. I can't get the wifi 10  meters away from my hub

I was at the end of my contract very close to quit BT for another provider but they told me that my issue should be resolved with the latest Smart Hub I could get for free if I renewed my contract with TV package with 4k box then I was disconnected and negogiated the package with a different person and I did not get the hub upgrade.

Yesterday I contacted the chat support team to enquire the hub and after multiple transfers they finally said they would order one but no confirmation.

Today I spent one hour in the chat and they finally send me a link to my order which was a hub 5 at a different address from what I asked the previous day. Then I spent two hours on the chat/phone with discussions going nowhere and being transferred from team to team. I had to stop at some point...

Is there a way to talk to a real person with knowledge ? Or they keep sending you request to indian people on a call center ?

I think for now best option is to cancel the new contract and go with another provider....

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Issue with Wifi

Welcome to this user forum.

I think that because of the problems with the quality of the smart hubs, its possible that BT are not sending them out at the moment.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 3

Re: Issue with Wifi

@polopolo I'm Sorry about that, please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

@Keith_Beddoe to clarify the Smart Hubs are being delivered to customers.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings