cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Issue with picture on BT Sport Ultimate

I have an issue with the BT sport app for Xbox. It's linked up through my  EE account. It looks like a portion of the screen underneath where the scores are at the top has bits missing and is slightly out of sync. It's across the length of the TV. It's only happening in this app. It's a brand new hisense 4k TV. I've tested it's capabilities and they were all green ticks. Any ideas? I can't upload a video cos it's too large to add. Please help. Paying for a feature and can't even enjoy it because it's that bad. 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Issue with picture on BT Sport Ultimate

To add further context it's like an inch of the full picture is missing and is overlapping on where it should be, so a players when running will be correct for 90% of it then the top of their head will be slightly off half way up. It's so annoying
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Are you able to upload a photo rather than a video?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Sadly not. It says the file is too big. The best way of seeing it would be a video as a still image doesn't quite capture the issue. Is there any way I can send a video?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Assuming you're filming from either an iPhone or Android device, you could share a link to the video in the cloud. Send it to me by DM.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

I still can't send via dm as when I press the picture symbol it just only gives me images instead of videos. Is there any way I can sort this? An email perhaps? It's still happening you see 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

I've received your DM and watched the video @IanPam7 . What you're seeing there is known as tearing, and is caused by your Xbox sending out video frames quicker than your TV can process them. I don't have an Xbox myself so can't check, but there should be a setting on it to control the frame rate that it outputs - try decreasing the value until the problem disappears. Our video is at 50 frames per second, so if there's an option for 50 or 100 FPS (Hz) then that would give the best performance from the BT Sport app.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Ah mate. I'm so glad you could help with that. It's such a complex thing to describe without footage so I'm super pleased you could help with that. I'll have a look when home later and see what we can do. Thanks so much for this 

0 Ratings